Tamar Weinberg embarked on a great project and did a fantastic job completing it. She contacted several key influencers around the internet and got them to give insights into how best to capture their attention.
Some key lessons:
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Submit content that jives with the recipient.
- Get to know the influencer’s influencers.
- Be remarkable (in the vein of a purple cow)
- Immerse yourself visibly in the influencer’s community.
- Put effort into the outreach attempt and make it obvious that you are passionate about it.
- Realise it’s a process