If you haven’t discovered Facebook’s Social Plug-ins yet – now’s a good time to start. I don’t think I need to bore you with the details of how massively important Facebook is, if you’re looking to build a social network presence, along with capitalising on all the real (and perceived) benefits therein.
Here’s what you’ll find at Facebook’s Social Plug-ins Page.
- Like Button – The Like button lets users share pages from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click.
- Activity Feed – The Activity Feed plugin shows users what their friends are doing on your site through likes and comments.
- Recommendations – The Recommendations plugin gives users personalized suggestions for pages on your site they might like.
- Like Box – The Like box enables users to like your Facebook Page and view its stream directly from your website.
- Login with Faces – The Login with Faces plugin shows profile pictures of the user’s friends who have already signed up for your site in addition to a login button.
- Facepile – The Facepile plugin shows profile pictures of the user’s friends who have already signed up for your site.
- Comments – The Comments plugin lets users comment on any piece of content on your site.
- Live Stream – The Live Stream plugin lets your users share activity and comments in real-time as they interact during a live event.